Pot… and pizza?! I’m not sure I can think of a better combination. This is it, guys. It’s all downhill from here. Until you eat the pot pizza, that is…
- 1 prepared pizza dough (I recommend getting pizza dough from local shops – for example, Pizza Mondo here in Bend sells their dough and it is awesome).
- 1 cup Cannabis Pizza Sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup romano cheese, shredded
- additional toppings as desired
- Prepare pizza dough in whatever way you prefer (oven, BBQ, etc.) If you are using an oven, preheating it to 400 degrees is the norm. Insider tip: When you’re preparing your dough, roll string cheese sticks into the outer edge to create your very own stuffed crust pizza! It’s outrageously delicious, especially if you warm the cheese sticks up a bit before you cook the dough to ensure they melt adequately.
- Spread Cannabis Pizza Sauce evenly on top of dough.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly on top of sauce.
- Add extra toppings as desired.
- Bake in oven for 18 to 25 minutes, or as desired, until cheese is golden brown.
For more delicious recipes like this one, visit the Stoner’s Cookbook right here.