Who doesn’t love chicken soup? It’s the go-to comfort food for many folks, whether they’ve got a cold or they just need a tasty dish to warm their bellies. How could you possibly improve on this time-tested favorite? By medicating it with cannabis, of course, which can only serve to add to the medicinal and comforting benefits already prevalent in chicken soup. We found a tasty recipe for homemade marijuana chicken soup on the web right here, and we would love to share it with you. These proportions will make about 6 servings.
- 1 tablespoon marijuana butter
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/4 cup peas
- 2 quarts chicken broth
- 1/2 quart vegetable broth
- 1/2 pound chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 1/2 cups egg noodles
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 7 grams of ground marijuana buds
You can also substitute the ground marijuana buds with droppers of cannabis tincture – however, the dosage of the tincture will vary between product to product.
- In a large pot, melt marijuana butter over medium heat. Cook onion and celery in butter until tender, or about 5 minutes.
- Pour in chicken and vegetable broths and stir in chicken, noodles, carrots, basil, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Add ground marijuana buds.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes before serving.